Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Please Pray...

Things have been so hectic in the Bartlett family these past few weeks! I have started working part time at our school ~Teaching K-4 afternoon class (all girls!!). Plus, I still have Kolton in the room with me (what was I thinking saying yes???) So, needless to say, I don't have much spare time for blogging anymore! On a serious note, Tommy and I are earnestly praying about some big decisions we have to make in the immediate future...I can't go into specifics at this present time, but we would really appreciate your prayers!!! Sometimes in life everything is so black and white it's easy to distinguish the decision we should make, and sometimes it's so gray that it's hard to know what to do. Like Pastor Sexton says...we're trying to choose between the good and the best! Hopefully, I can go into more details soon...Until then, please keep us in your prayers!

4 comments:

Jake and Amy Burkholder said...

Dear Jen,

I am praying for you and Tommy. I would love to see you guys. Trust the Lord. He will help you through every step.

Amy

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Praying for you!

Doug and Jennifer Gross said...

Doug and I will be praying for you guys!

Joy said...

We'll be praying for you! It's tough when it comes to decision times, it's hard to wait for the answer to come. Keep us posted. :)