Saturday, August 11, 2007

Another Post!! Yea!!

Well, I know it's not as if people have been holding their breath for this post or anything, but I still feel bad for not writing anything in so long. I'm still waiting on pictures of my little cutie in his tux (I got so carried away with other things the day of the wedding - like keeping his white tux clean!! -, that I didn't take one picture of him, so I'm relying on other people to get some to me.) I do, however, have a couple from the wedding, so I thought I'd post those.

For those of you who don't know, Travis and Joanna are my brother and sister-in-law ~ They were married on August 4th. This is a picture of them the day they got engaged. Here are some of the groomsmen with Travis about two hours before the wedding...at Wendy's
Travis and Joanna after the wedding...
Leaving the church ~ they had to come back 5 minutes later because they forgot the key to their new apartment :) If you look, you can see Tommy in the background. If you look REALLY closely, you can see Kolton in his white tux...hopefully I'll get better pics than that soon!

No comments: