Thursday, July 26, 2007

Still Alive and Well..

I looked at my blog today and couldn't believe it has been such a long time since I've posted anything. I mean, my life is boring, but not THAT boring :) Actually, I have been on the road for the last few weeks, and between the driving and visiting with family, I don't have time to sit down and write much of anything. Tommy's brother Travis got married last week, and Kolton wore a little white tux that matched Tommy's, so, when I get home, I'll have some really cute pics to post!

5 comments:

Joy said...

Aawww...can't wait to see the baby in the tux. How cute!

Doug and Jennifer Gross said...

Hey Jen,
Where do you guys live? Doug and I are in Chesapeake on vacation and we need a church to go to on Sunday. So if you guys are close let me know. My email is jenngross83@hotmail.com
We would love to stop in for church!

sarah lauren said...

You are so cute! Missed your posts but will always think of the Norfolks Tides Game whenever I think of your blog. It was soo good to see you! Praying for you Jen! :)

The Pepin Family said...

Hi, Jen. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Yes, the snake incident was something else...but I think I'm a stronger woman for it...haha!! Can't wait to see Kolton in that little tux!

ap

Jake and Amy Burkholder said...

Hey Jen,

I know!! I can't believe how fast a year goes by. We are having a great time. You guys need to come visit for a vacation. Well, I can't wait to see the wedding pictures. Have a great day!!!!

Amy