Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Kolton!!

I woke up this morning with a cloud of disbelief hanging over my head. My baby boy is one year old today! Even now, hours later, I still can hardly comprehend that a full year has past since he was born! I was looking through some of his old pictures, reminiscing about those days gone by, and thought I'd post a just a few of them to document his first year of life.
The days when you could hold Kolton with one hand are loooonnnnggg gone!!! I can barely tote him around with both arms and a hip :o)
It took him forever to start "beefing up", but once he did, the rolls were so cute.
He thinks he's the stuff here! He had just started pulling up at the beginning of the summer...(we went a little overboard on his beach gear !)
This is one of the most recent pictures of Kolton ~ he was much more interested in the grass than the camera!
We're off this evening to celebrate his birthday offically...since Tommy's position in the church, we opted out of having an actual birthday party (we couldn't pick and choose who to invite...it was either everyone or no one.) He's already had a pre-birthday party with my family, so we decided to just take him out for some fun with mommy and daddy, since he won't remember anything anyway...but don't worry, he still gets to dig into a birthday cake!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Like the saying goes time flies especially when kids come along. What a handsome little guy you have! Happy first birthday, Kolton!
Jocelyn

The Pepin Family said...

Okay, he is just a little doll! Just to warn you, it goes by faster and faster and faster... =o)

Happy birthday to Kolton!

ap

Joy said...

How sweet! This makes me so sad! My baby's not even born and I don't want her to grow up! The pictures are precious.