Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Wow!

Ok, so I could give a million excuses as to why I haven't updated this in MONTHS, but who really cares when I have much bigger news to share...I'm having a girl!!! Yea!!! We are so excited!! As soon as Tommy and I left the doctor's office after finding out it was a girl, we went straight to the mall and I bought six pink dresses :) I love Kolton and wouldn't trade him for a million girls, but I've always been a little envious when I'm browsing through the few racks of boys clothing and I glance over at the hundreds of selections in the girls section...Tommy says the only reason I want a girl is so I can dress her up with ribbons and bows...and of course that's not completely true, but... :o) On the other hand, picking out clothes may be easier for us with a girl, but picking out names sure isn't. We settled on Kolton Lukas in one DAY...here we are one MONTH later with a girl and still no names on the horizon...We just can't seem to agree on anything. Katy, Madelyn, Julia, Mallory...not one can be both agree on. If this goes on, who has the final say????? I sure hope it's the mother. Anyway, hopefully I'll have more pictures to post soon. I've taken them, but since the move we just use the internet at my parents house, because there was no reason to hook it up for the few months we're living here, and I haven't quite figured out how to load them onto this computer. Until then, thanks for updating your blogs regularly, I really enjoy reading them :)

12 comments:

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Soooo excited for you! Glad to see you back! You'll have to show us how much Kolton has grown since your last post. Girls are so much fun, we can't wait to have another one around our house (at least the girls can't). I am due May 28--what is your due date?

The Howell Family said...

Congratulations!! Shopping for a girl is easier, even though I have never shopped for a boy, I have browsed. You will have so much fun with her and no doubt her big brother will love her too!

Joy said...

Hey, I didn't even know you were having another baby! Congratulations. And I agree...girl clothes are so precious. I'm always saying, there's about 10 racks of fancy girl dresses, and maybe one rack with MAYBE two outfits to choose from for a boy. Of course, we all love our boys.

Stephanie Fowler said...

Jennifer - so happy you are having a girl. I all about girls, of course. They are just precious. Congratulations!

The Radanks said...

I know what you mean. I wanted a boy first and would not trade Jackson, but they do make a lot more for girls. So excited for you. All your girl names are so cute.

Doug and Jennifer Gross said...

Congrats Jenn! I didn't know you were having another baby either! We are also having much trouble finding a name! I totally understand!

The Pepin Family said...

What a surprise for all of us. :) Congratulations...you're going to have so much fun!

Lauren said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!! I am so happy for y'all. When are you due? You will have to make sure you post pictures... about the name I think you should get your pick. :)

Jill said...

Hey, Jen! I saw your blog on someone else's page. So when did you get married? I'd love to catch up! Congrats on two children!

Matt and Trisha Bookout said...

Congrats! I hope everything goes well for the rest of your pregnancy. I'm sure Tommy will get into the "girly" stuff too! How can any man resist little baby girls in all their frills! :)

The Howell Family said...

Please email me your email address at megpengy9@yahoo.com ! I have been getting strange comments left on my blog from people I don't know! I am going to do invitation only!
Thank you!
Meghan

jen said...

HI! MY NAME IS JEN BARTLETT I LIVE IN ALBA MISSOURI AND I CAME ACROSS YOUR BLOG AND COULD NOT BELIEVE IT...MY YOUNGEST SONS NAME IS KOLTON! THAT IS SO NEAT!